Thursday, February 28, 2008

comments pleez

Hey readers,
today I watched the basketball game go crusaders! we one of course, the rents' are at the hockey game GO OILERS! I'm a toronto fan at heart but Oilers are my home team.
I understand the irony that I'm a emo hater but blogs are emo, well whatev.
I hope you guys acually read these posts, and PLEASE COMMENT!
jeese, havn't gotten any comments!
well thats it for now!


Rage agaisnt the emos!!!
punk rules!
Yay fun!
yay indivuduality!
yay school and freidns and video games and books and t.v and fun and happiness and music and sports and cheerleaders and sandwitches and phones and i-pods and movies and concerts and fun!!
Yay everything that emos don't like.


Check this emo bashing vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67_og3v_Ow



Always fly
Dodger

No comments: