Monday, March 17, 2008

LOL

lol these are the lyrics to a funny emo sucks song seach it on youtube.


They call me a freak they say I'm weird'Cause I wear pinkAnd look like a queerThe jocks they laughAnd call me namesThey give me a swirleyEach and every day!

Waaaa, wa wa wa wa waaaaawa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaa (repeate)

I've done nothingfor this statebut I'll vote liberalOn election day'Cause I'm so differntI'm uniqueThere's only a couple other millionJust like me
Waaaa, wa wa wa wa waaaaawa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaa (repeate)*****

Killer guitar solo*****

The girls they won't give me a chance'Cause I wear black makeupAnd real tight pantsThere's kids dyingOverseasBut I'd reather sit hereAnd bitch about me

Waaaa, wa wa wa wa waaaaawa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaa (repeate)"my life sucks""my mommy hates me""and I'm tire of swirleys""I'm so emotional"


LOLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTVsx6ohNGw

1 comment:

A. said...

again I must say your...hate...for a whole culture is depressing and immature. you said you like debates-if you blame the 'emos' for being shallow and mock-smart/sophisticated, what do you think about your own prejudice against them/us/me? Sure SOME people cut, but you know what MOST of them don't consider themselves emo-most of them are considered 'clinically depressed'-I smile, I wear other colors (though there admittedly almost always is some black in the onsomble, I'm known for wearing purple, green, tie-die WITH the black), I don't wear make up-I like my natural image, I DON'T hate my rents' they just frustrate me-DUH i'm kind of a teen. Yet the things that make me emo, I like looking at the world in a way that says 'life sucks' it makes everything clearer, it makes the scary ending we all know is coming less scary, it makes me want to love our sucking life. I live in America baby! If the world were one hundred people, 6 peeps would be American, and those 6 people would own 1/2 of the world, and I would be one of those six people. If the world were 100 people, only 40 of them could read, I'm one of the 40. I feel sorry for the other 60, people, the other 50% and someday I hope to be able to help, but right now I need to focus on making it through high-school-then I will be have the time to help-because I understand these stats aren't fair but they are there, and someday someone will do something about it. If I know life isn't fair, if I know nothing is ever going to be easy, if I take note of the bad, the good seems so much better. I tell you here and now grow up-or go read what Fang has to say, he sums up the stupidity of your stereotypical emo pretty well. Look grow up, discriminating a teen-age culture is just as bad as sexism, racism, homophobia...you catch my drift, educate yourself before you ditch us please.